Friday, May 11, 2012

Back to Hawaii!

My life seems to have gone crazy over the past couple of months, and I have just neglected the blog!  I have been wanted to do wrap up of the Ironman World Championship for a while now. I know it was 7 months ago, and for most people it is a distant memory, but it changed our lives in so many ways that I just feel the need to finish the trip up on the blog.  Besides, it is my blog and I can do what I want on it.  J 
So, please bear with me as we revisit the not so distant past and finish up the trip to Kona!
 Aaron and his faithful sidekick, “Cub”, enjoyed playing around at Island Lava Java!
 On our last morning in Hawaii, we ate breakfast at “Island Lava Java”.   Often referred to as “the place to see and been seen” during race week (a favorite eating place of the pros), the crowds had diminished significantly by the time we managed to get there!  But, if you have to spend $10 for pancakes, this is the place to do it at.  The food was amazing!  We left there happy and full!  



Yes, I realize those are not pancakes on James’s plate, but I cannot remember what it was he had!  I do remember he enjoyed it, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment