Sunday, January 15, 2012

Disney Walking Challenge!

This is my sister-in-law, Alicia, holding my sweet baby, Rylan. Up until recently, Alicia was one of my best friends. Now, she is my “frenemy”! Why you ask? Because of the “2012 Disney Walking Challenge”!

In an effort to get in better shape and “encourage” each other, we came up with a challenge. We are going to Disney World in September. Whoever walks the most miles between now and then wins the challenge. What does the winner get? The loser has to buy winner a Disney t-shirt when we get there!

It’s no Ironman, but it definitely keeps me working out! Right now I am down by 9.5 miles (probably because she has been on the treadmill while I have been typing this on the computer!) Since December 30, she has walked 56 miles and I have walked 46.50.

I will make a comeback, though! After all, we have a long time until September!

1 comment:

  1. LOL.....not going to happen. I plan on winning that shirt. It is on girl, you are so going down! Still love ya though..... :^)

    ReplyDelete