Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 15, 2011-Aaron's View

James and Aaron celebrating the lottery slot that Daddy won!


On April 15, I had a field trip to Noah's Landing. There was a fat piggy and it was walking around during lunch time. I was sitting with Alex and Zach, and Zach almost rode on the fat piggy, because it almost carried him off.


I rode the bus back to school, because I like to ride the bus. Mommy, Daddy and Rylan picked me up from school. School was fun. In the car, I asked for a snack, and they said they had a surprise for me. We were going to get ice cream! Daddy handed me a DVD of an Ironman race in Hawaii, because he won a slot for Kona! I was excited!

2 comments:

  1. Aaron is going to have so much fun and what an awesome experience it is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a "guy". It was like pulling teeth to get him to tell me what to write! It is an exciting time around here!

    ReplyDelete